Welcome to the FAM
Group Departure: Cuba FAM for Travel Advisors
Group FAM Departure
Join a select group of Travel Advisors on a FAM journey
This is no ordinary FAM! Experience our luxury custom tours with a select group of travel advisors.
All-inclusive: visa, 5-star lodging, private car, local guide, wonderful meals, incredible activities and experiences.
Each travel advisor’s FAM cost will be 100% reimbursed by future bookings with CUBA CANDELA
5 persons maximum
Who is Invited
A select group of travel advisors
Length of Stay
Choose to stay 4, 5 or 7 days
June 10-16, 2019
July 12-18, 2019
August 15-21, 2019
September 23-29, 2019
October 16-22, 2019
Price Per Person (50% Off)*
Advisor Bonus Commission
Each travel advisor’s FAM cost will be 100% reimbursed by future bookings with CUBA CANDELA. Every future booking with CUBA CANDELA will receive a 50% commission bonus until the advisor’s FAM cost has been fully reimbursed.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Experience our Royal Palm itinerary! Click here to view and download the FAM itinerary.
The FAM group departure journeys are not customizable.
You will be staying at one of our preferred Royal Palm 5-star properties.
• Cuban tourist visa
• U.S. travel license
• Accommodation in one of Havana’s best luxury villas or boutique hotels (double occupancy)
• Accommodation in a private home in Trinidad (for 7-day itinerary)
• Private car service for 12 hours daily
• Local host from 9am – 6pm daily
• All meals. 40 CUC in cash will be provided per lunch and per dinner, per person.
Breakfasts will be served at your accommodation
• Restaurant reservations at the best restaurants in Cuba
• All activities listed on the itinerary
• Unlimited access to U.S. travel planning staff prior to departure and while in Cuba
• All airport and excursion transfers
• Concierge service
• Compliance with all U.S. travel regulations
• Cuba Travel Handbook
• Flight and any airline fees
• A custom itinerary
• Single room supplement
• Discretionary tip for local host (suggested $5-10 per day, per person)
• Discretionary trip for other local individuals, such as the driver (suggested $5-10 per day, per person)
• Cancellation or other travel insurance (highly recommended)
• Alcoholic beverages
Advisor FAM Cuba FAQ
· How do I obtain my Cuban Tourist Visa and book my flight?
Your visa is included in the FAM. We mail it directly to you prior to the trip. Nothing is required in advance.
Flights, however, are not included, but very easy to book online. U.S. airlines fly direct to Havana. Your purpose of travel is Support for the Cuban People.
· Are meals included?
We include all meals in our Royal Palm service. We will provide you with cash in Cuba and you can order directly from the menu. No prepaid meals or fixed menus.
· How long should I stay in Cuba?
Our most popular length of stay is 5 days (4 nights). However, we offer 4, 5, and 7-day FAM trips.
A 4-day trip allows you to see Havana and the wonderful countryside in Viñales. A 5-day trip includes another day in Havana. A 7-day trip allows you to venture to two additional cities, Cienfuegos and Trinidad, for an overnight excursion.
If you want to see the most of Cuba, we recommend the 7-day trip. If you prefer to focus on Havana, or cannot get away for a full 7 days, you can choose between the 4-day or the 5-day trip.
· Will I have free time in Cuba?
Technically, travelers must have a “full-time” schedule in Cuba. “Free time” is limited due to this requirement, but we can customize the itinerary to include some free time with the local guide, or to explore on your own.
· What are the next steps to book and make payment?
Click on the “Reserve” button below to submit your preferred travel dates and we will send you an invoice for payment. To confirm your reservation, a 35% deposit is required via online credit or debit card payment. Final payment is due 45 days prior to travel.
You will also be required to complete our simple online travel form 45 days prior to travel, which will be sent along with your invoice.