Welcome to the FAM
Private Travel: Cuba FAM for Travel Advisor + 3 Guests
Private FAM Departure
Create your own private FAM journey
This is no ordinary FAM! Experience our luxury custom tours exactly as your clients would.
Invite up to 3 guests per travel advisor. Experience the magic of Cuba with family and friends!
Customize our recommended sample itinerary to fit your preferences.
All-inclusive: visa, 5-star lodging, private car, local guide, wonderful meals, incredible activities and experiences.
Each travel advisor’s FAM cost will be 100% reimbursed by future bookings with CUBA CANDELA.
Price: 50% off for all participants, even your guests!
Who is Invited
Travel Advisor + 3 Guests
Length of Stay
Choose to stay 4, 5 or 7 days
Any dates in June - October 2019
Price Per Person (50% Off)
Advisor Bonus Commission
Each travel advisor’s FAM cost will be 100% reimbursed by future bookings with CUBA CANDELA. Every future booking with CUBA CANDELA will receive a 50% commission bonus until the advisor’s FAM cost has been fully reimbursed. Note: the FAM cost of the advisor’s guests is not reimbursable.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience our Royal Palm itinerary! Click here to view and download the sample FAM itinerary.
We invite you to customize the itinerary!
You will be staying at one of our preferred Royal Palm 5-star properties.
• Cuban tourist visa
• U.S. travel license
• Accommodation in one of Havana’s best luxury villas or boutique hotels (double occupancy)
• Accommodation in a private home in Trinidad (for 7-day itinerary)
• Private car service for 12 hours daily
• Local host from 9am – 6pm daily
• All meals. 40 CUC in cash will be provided per lunch and per dinner, per person.
Breakfasts will be served at your accommodation
• Restaurant reservations at the best restaurants in Cuba
• All activities listed on the itinerary
• Design and curation of a fully custom itinerary
• Unlimited access to U.S. travel planning staff prior to departure and while in Cuba
• All airport and excursion transfers
• Concierge service
• Compliance with all U.S. travel regulations
• Cuba Travel Handbook
• Flight and any airline fees
• Single room supplement
• Discretionary tip for local host (suggested $5-10 per day, per person)
• Discretionary tip for other local individuals, such as the driver (suggested $5-10 per day, per person)
• Cancellation or other travel insurance (highly recommended)
• Alcoholic beverages
Advisor FAM Cuba FAQ
· How do I obtain my Cuban Tourist Visa and book my flight?
Your visa is included in the FAM. We mail it directly to you prior to the trip. Nothing is required in advance.
Flights, however, are not included, but very easy to book online. U.S. airlines fly direct to Havana. Your purpose of travel is Support for the Cuban People.
· Are meals included?
We include all meals in our Royal Palm service. We will provide you with cash in Cuba and you can order directly from the menu. No prepaid meals or fixed menus.
· How long should I stay in Cuba?
Our most popular length of stay is 5 days (4 nights). However, we offer 4, 5, and 7-day FAM trips.
A 4-day trip allows you to see Havana and the wonderful countryside in Viñales. A 5-day trip includes another day in Havana. A 7-day trip allows you to venture to two additional cities, Cienfuegos and Trinidad, for an overnight excursion.
If you want to see the most of Cuba, we recommend the 7-day trip. If you prefer to focus on Havana, or cannot get away for a full 7 days, you can choose between the 4-day or the 5-day trip.
· Will I have free time in Cuba?
Technically, travelers must have a “full-time” schedule in Cuba. “Free time” is limited due to this requirement, but we can customize the itinerary to include some free time with the local guide, or to explore on your own.
· What are the next steps to book and make payment?
Click on the “Reserve” button below to submit your travel preferences (dates and # of travelers). To confirm your reservation, a 35% deposit is required via online credit or debit card payment. We will send you a custom invoice via email once you have finalized booking details, such as group size, length of stay, and travel dates. Final payment is due 45 days prior to travel.
You will also be required to complete our simple online travel form 45 days prior to travel, which will be sent along with your invoice.