Memorial Day Weekend in Cuba
May 25th - 31st, 2017
$1,499 Per Person
Single Occupancy Upgrade Available
Four nights soaking in Cuba’s fascinating culture, it’s incredible people, and the impactful interactions that can only be found in the vibrant capital city of this enigmatic island nation. Your authenticity inspired trip includes both the can’t-miss iconic sights plus insider tips and special experiences you won’t be able to find on your own.
- Accommodation at our curated selection of private casas.
- Dedicated private taxi with professional English-speaking driver.
- Stress-free insider itinerary giving you a truly authentic Cuban experience.
- Joyride from the backseat of a classic American convertible car.
- Record keeping on your behalf to prove compliance with US law.
- Airport transfer at arrival / departure from Havana airport.
- Restaurant reservations at Cuba’s best restaurants.
- Concierge service in Cuba.
- Full breakfast daily.
- Flight & Visa.
- Single room supplement ($150).
- Incidentals such as lunches and dinners ($10-30 per meal).
- Tips for restaurant staff ($1-2 per meal).
- Museum and other activity fees (typically around $10 each).
- All beverages in Cuba.
- Baggage or other airline fees.
- Cancellation or other travel insurance.