Visit Three Stunning Locations
We provide an insider's view of Cuba. You don't want to miss this!
Join this exclusive tour now!
Participation limited to twenty (20) travelers.
- Pay a $500 deposit to reserve your spot on the trip. Early bird group price expires on January 24th. Final deadline to book is January 31st.
- Book your own flight and buy the Cuban visa directly from your airline. Unless you were born in Cuba, the visa process is extremely simple for all countries.
- Fill out our digital travel form. We will automatically track your flight and be waiting for you when you land in Cuba.
- Pay your final balance 30 days prior to travel.
- That's it! See you in Cuba!
TRAVEL TO CUBA MADE EASY
WHY TRAVEL WITH CUBA CANDELA:
- Enjoy peace of mind (before you depart and in Cuba) knowing that all legal, logistical and safety concerns are handled seamlessly during your trip to a communist country which is extremely difficult to navigate and has recently produced horror stories for some self-guided travelers.
- Save yourself immeasurable time and energy not needing to plan anything in advance or troubleshoot on the ground. Trips to Cuba now require precision detail planning due to the country’s already challenged infrastructure being under immense strain from the influx of American travelers.
- Bond with your classmates. Our logistical team designs and coordinates the group schedule to facilitate bonding with your classmates during the tour. In Cuba, this requires our entire team’s full-time attention, and it would be virtually impossible to do this coordination (without working phones or internet) on your own.
- Get an insider’s view of Cuba! Your authenticity inspired trip includes both can’t-miss iconic sights plus insider tips and special experiences we’ve designed to provide you with maximum impact / experience during your stay in Cuba.
- All of our vendors are Cuban entrepreneurs, meaning every dollar spent in country goes directly to the Cuban people.
Your tour is fully compliant with all US regulations governing travel to Cuba including 31 CFR § 515.560 and 515.565.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Six (6) nights shared accommodation* at our curated selection of private casas.
- Your own private yellow taxi with English-speaking driver (3 people per taxi).
- Stress-free insider itinerary providing a truly authentic Cuban experience.
- Dedicated full-time local Cuban host offering assistance, guidance and wisdom.
- Dedicated full-time country manager overseeing schedule and all logistics.
- Restaurant reservations at Cuba’s top restaurants (this is critical).
- American classic convertible car tour with surprise photoshoot.
- Transfer to / from Viñales via private yellow taxi (3 hours from Havana).
- Transfer to / from Trinidad via private yellow taxi (6 hours from Havana).
- Airport pickup / drop-off upon arrival / departure from Havana airport (includes driver waiting on standby through any flight delays).
- Concierge service on-demand in Cuba.
- Daily breakfast provided in your casa.
- Unlimited access to our US team to answer questions about your trip prior to travel. Don’t waste time on google. Ask us!
- Record keeping on your behalf to ensure compliance with US law.
- Cuba Travel Orientation Handbook describing what you need to know before you go (dual currency system, internet access, cash, what to bring, what to look for, etc.).
*Shared rooms will contain one king, one double or two twin beds. We will do everything in our power to allocate double beds for any couples or friends traveling on the trip. However, due to accommodation constraints in Cuba, this may not always be possible, and two participants of the same gender may be asked to share one double bed.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Flight & Cuban Visa.
- Single room supplement (+$250).
- Incidentals such as lunches and dinners ($10-30 per meal).
- Tip for local host ($10-20 per person suggested for the entire tour).
- All activity fees (oxcart ride, salsa lesson, etc.) (typically around $10 each).
- All beverages in Cuba, apart from breakfast beverages.
- Baggage or other airline fees.
- Cancellation or other travel insurance.