Enter the race knowing you have a trusted and reliable host to receive you in Havana
Telecommunications in Cuba are challenging. It will be difficult or impossible to communicate your arrival time in advance. Don't worry. We'll be waiting for you. Upon arrival, we will provide transportation to your trusted and vetted accommodation through our fleet of dedicated taxis.
- Extended-hour* greeting upon arrival from our English speaking representatives at the Hemingway International Yacht Club of Cuba. Greeting times will be strictly enforced.
- Two (2) nights single occupancy accommodation on Friday, March 17th and Saturday, March 18th (with optional check-in on Thursday, March 16th) at our curated selection of private villas and homes.**
- Transportation from Hemingway International Yacht Club of Cuba to your accommodation, upon arrival, during the greeting times.
- Notification and management of your villa staff for check-in upon arrival.
- Breakfast provided at your villa daily.
- Cuba Travel Orientation Materials.
* Greeting times are Thursday, March 16th, 2017 from 5:00pm to 12:00am EST and Friday, March 17th, 2017 from 8:00am to 10:00pm EST.
** Four-star accommodation standards in Cuba are not comparable to those of the United States.
- Five-star villa accommodation—for those interested in the best that Cuba has to offer (+$500 per person)
- Thursday March 16th accommodation—for those that may plan to arrive Thursday night (+$250 per person)
- City tour—for those interested in transportation and guide services in Havana on Friday or Saturday (+$100 per person)
- Boat leader to pay a $500 nonrefundable deposit per person through our secure booking platform below.
- Make final payment 45 days in advance of travel.
- Complete our digital travel form 30 days in advance of travel. The form takes less than five minutes per pers
That's it! We take care of the rest, so you can focus on enjoying the race...and the celebration after!
Questions? Email us!