Travel to Cuba is complicated. We make it easy.
We provide an insider's view of Cuba. You don't want to miss this!
Soak in Cuba’s fascinating culture, it’s incredible people, and the impactful interactions that can only be found in the vibrant capital city of this enigmatic island nation. Your authenticity inspired trip includes both the can’t-miss iconic sights plus insider tips and special experiences you won’t be able to find on your own.
Don’t waste your time on google. Have questions? Ask us!
Tour Packages Include:
- Accommodation at our curated selection of private homes.
- Private transportation for twelve hours daily.
- Stress-free insider itinerary providing a truly authentic Cuban experience.
- Dedicated full-time local Cuban host offering assistance, guidance and wisdom.
- Dedicated full-time country manager overseeing schedule and all logistics.
- Restaurant reservations at Cuba’s top restaurants (this is critical).
- American classic convertible car tour with surprise photoshoot.
- Transfer to / from Viñales via private yellow taxi (3 hours from Havana).
- Transfer to / from Trinidad via private yellow taxi (6 hours from Havana).
- Airport pickup / drop-off upon arrival / departure from Havana airport
- Includes driver waiting on standby through any flight delays.
- Concierge service on-demand in Cuba.
- Daily breakfast provided in your casa.
- Unlimited access to our US team to answer questions about your trip prior to travel.
- Cuba Travel Orientation Handbook describing what you need to know before you go (dual currency system, internet access, cash, what to bring, what to look for, etc.).
Your Flight & Visa
- Commercial carriers now fly directly to Havana!
- Book your flight directly with your preferred US airline.
- Input your flight number and arrival time into our online booking system at checkout.
- We will automatically track flight delays on departures from the US and greet you at the airport upon arrival.
- All US travelers require a Cuban visa to enter Cuba.
- Your ticketing airline will provide assistance in obtaining the Cuban visa.
- Alternatively, use Cuba Visa Services to obtain your visa.
- Our tour packages include accommodation in a private home.
- Our hand-selected homes are some of Havana's best.
- Each bedroom can comfortably accommodate two (2) people.
- Base pricing reflects double occupancy.
- Dedicated private taxi, often with a professional English-speaking driver.
- For your comfort and safety, all taxis are officially registered new yellow taxis.
- Your taxi will be waiting for you upon arrival and will be with you for twelve hours a day.
- Airport transfers are included.
- All taxis have air conditioning and working seat belts for all passengers.
- Each taxi can safely accommodate up to four (4) people.
- All tours also include a city tour in a classic American convertible car.
Your Legal Itinerary
- Travel to Cuba is much easier than it used to be, but it is still complicated. Tourism is strictly prohibited.
- To comply with US law governing travel to Cuba, you must do two things—
(1) Have an authorized purpose for travel, such as a "people-to-people" full-time schedule of educational exchange activities which promote interactions with the Cuban people. See our FAQ for more info.
(2) Retain travel records for five (5) years.
- We can manage this process for you.
- Packages include full breakfast (eggs, bread, fruit, coffee) provided daily in your home.
- As for lunches and dinners—in our experience, travelers receive better food and better service when it is not included in a pre-paid tour package.
- We make reservations for you at our recommended restaurants.
- Order from the menu and eat what you want, free from pre-fix meal constraints.
- Need an afternoon snack or bottle of water? Your taxi driver is a great resource for all you need on the go.
- Our tours are designed with multiple layers of customer service to enhance your experience.
- We cannot promise you won't encounter the unexpected in Cuba. In fact, you most likely will. For better or worse, surprises are part of the Cuban experience. This could be a hot water shortage, an overbooked restaurant, or a museum closed for no apparent reason. This is the nature of Cuba. What we can promise is that our dedicated support staff will assist you with any surprises throughout the duration of your trip.
- If you're not willing to go with the flow, please consider postponing your trip to Cuba for a few years.
- Flight & Cuban Visa.
- Single occupancy room supplement.
- Incidentals such as lunches and dinners ($10-30 per meal).
- Tip for local host ($10-20 per person suggested for the entire tour).
- All activity fees (oxcart ride, salsa lesson, etc.) (typically around $10 each).
- All beverages in Cuba, apart from breakfast beverages.
- Baggage or other airline fees.
- Cancellation or other travel insurance.