Yoga, Salsa and Cultural Immersion!
Unplug and embrace digital detox with yoga practice and immersive cultural activities showcasing inspiring aspects of Cuban culture and curated authentic experiences led by locals.
Representative Yoga and Cultural Immersion Schedule
7:45 am - 9:30 am
Morning yoga practice led by Caley Alyssa.
9:30 am - 10:30 am
Breakfast at retreat center including fresh locally sourced fruits and unlimited smoothies!
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Salsa lessons with a professional Cuban dance troupe!
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Freshly prepared lunch at the retreat center.
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Centro Habana cultural immersion. Discover the sights and sounds of this densely vibrant neighborhood through the eyes of a young Cuban artist, Orlando, who will take you to his secret local spots. Few have seen Centro Habana through this lens.
DO NOT MISS THIS!
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Sunset yoga practice led by Caley Alyssa.
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Organic farm-to-table dinner prepared by our Cuban culinary crew at the retreat center
Drumming and Bon Fire - Ancient Healing Rituals.
Included with your trip:
- 7 days/6 nights shared accommodation at the Mhai Yoga retreat center in Playas del Este, Cuba.
- All rooms are spacious, comfortable, include air conditioning, daily housekeeping service and en suite-bathroom. Please note that these are not five star accommodation. They are four star accommodation by Cuban standards.
- 1-2 daily yoga classes with Caley Alyssa.
- An incredible itinerary with a mixture of yoga at the retreat center and immersive cultural excursions in Havana.
- Beach access.
- Three organic meals daily, freshly prepared, with vegetarian options available.
- Unlimited filtered water, herbal tea and coffee.
- American classic convertible car tour with surprise photoshoot.
- Airport pickup / drop-off upon arrival / departure from Havana airport (includes driver waiting on standby through any flight delays).
- Unlimited access to our US team to answer questions about your trip prior to travel. Don’t waste time on google, just ask us!
- Record keeping on your behalf to ensure compliance with US law.
- Cuba Travel Orientation Handbook describing what you need to know before you go (dual currency system, internet access, cash, what to bring, what to look for, etc.).
Not included with your trip:
- Flight & Cuban Visa.
- Single room supplement for the duration of the trip (+ $300).
- Other incidental expenses not included on the itinerary.
- Tip for your local host ($10-20 per person suggested for the entire tour).
- Baggage or other airline fees.